Sunday, October 26, 2008

Letter to Future Husband [Letter 4]

Dear Hubby,


If I could spend the rest of my life with anyone, it would be with you... no one else but you.


The hugging, the kissing, the loving will be perfect. The screaming, the fighting, the arguing will be hell. The way you leave the toilet seat up is going to irk my nerves and the way I forget to put the cap on the tooth paste is going to irk yours. I'm going to tell you this right now, you're going to piss me off. And when you do piss me off I will either not talk to you or try extremely hard to not be the first person to break the silence.

I will tell you everything straight up. If your shirt is ugly, I will tell you. If the way you're acting is different and it's aggravating me, I will tell you, unlike all the immature females these days. I will be honest with you every single day of our lives. I expect and hope that you be the same way. Do not be afraid to hurt my feelings because I will not be afraid to hurt yours.

I have never been the type of person to cheat. That's not my style. I am a loyal person. If it's you that I said "yes" to then it's you that I will be loving. I will love you with every single beat of my heart. Your smile and your lips will make my heart flutter. The way you say my name will make my heart skip a beat. Looking into your eyes will make me want to fall in love with you all over again and the sound of your heart beat will be playing my favorite song.

I am a cuddler. We will cuddle every night and we will wake up cuddling. While we are watching movies we will be cuddling. When I am mad at you and you don't want me to be, cuddle with me. Hold me and never let go. Tell me that you love me, show me that you love me, cuddle with me like you love me. Cuddling, cuddling, cuddling. I will never get sick of it.

I am not like other females. I will not pick fights with you every second I get or for every stupid little thing that you do. I will try to keep the happiness alive. I will make our marriage interesting, without any boring moments. I will keep you on your toes. I will live life like it's handed to me. I won't have everything planned out and mistakes will definitely be made on my part. I will say insensitive things from time to time.

Do you still love me?


I knew you would.


It wasn't love at first sight and I didn't know that I was going to marry you after our very first date. Shit, knowing me I probably was second guessing even going out for a second date. You didn't sweep me off my feet and I wasn't amazed with your good looks. You didn't have a gold glow are your face and romantic music wasn't playing when we first kissed. You took me out to a cheap restaurant and the food was awful. We didn't have a fairytale beginning, but I know that we will have a fairytale ending.


I love you,
Wifey <3

No comments: